BACK TO TOP
Terms and Conditions
Your purchase or use of Credits constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Credits are only redeemable for hotel accommodations and charges billed to your hotel folio at the specific property and Credits are only redeemable by booking directly with the specific property.
- Credits do not expire and no dormancy fees apply.
- Credits are non-transferrable and cannot be resold.
- Credits cannot be redeemed for cash, except where required by law.
- Credits are issued by the Hotel.
- The Hotel may (but is not required to) replace lost or stolen hotel Credit codes if you present proof of purchase and the hotel Credit code has not been used.
- No blackout dates or similar restrictions apply to the redemption of Credits
- To redeem a Credit, the Purchaser must book directly at the Hotel's own website, via the Hotel's direct booking email, or by calling the Hotel directly.
- Do not share the Credit code with anyone outside of FutureKey or the Hotel as FutureKey is not responsible if someone else accesses and uses your Credit.
- The Credit may only be redeemed by the Purchaser (or the person designated by the Purchaser at the time they purchased the Credit). When you use your Credit and check in/out of the Hotel, the Hotel will require that you present a valid ID and the names must match.